The Syokimau Residents Association (SRA) pursues its strategic objectives through 11 committees all of which work tirelessly to identify solutions to issues affecting residents. Each committee is led by a Team Leader.
Team Leader, SRA InvestmentsTeam Leader, Membership & MobilizationDeputy ChairPatronSRA ChairmanTeam Leader, Water & SanitationSRA Treasurer
- SRA ExCom and Secretariat – Mohamed Ismail Abdi – Chairman, Juliet Karung’o – Deputy Chair, Gatore Mburu – Secretary, Edwin Chege – Deputy Secretary. Kelvyn Nyamor – Treasurer, Gideon Muhati – Deputy Treasurer,
- SRA Security Committee – Team Leader – Col (Rtd) Karung’o Njoroge
- SRA Infrastructure and Transport Committee – Team Leader – Eric Nzola
- SRA Environment Committee – Team Leader – John Mutinda
- SRA Water and Sanitation Committee – Team Leader – Lucy Mitu
- SRA Land and Public Facilities – Legal Committee
- SRA Welfare and Publicity Committee – Team Leader – Eunice Musyoki
- SRA Investments Committee – Team Leader – David Wanjohi
- SRA Sports and Youth Committee – Team Leader – Cyril Wafula
- SRA legal Committee – Team Leader – Gatore Mburu
SRA is currently implementing its 2015-2017 strategic plan which seeks to achieve several strategic objectives as highlighted in our detailed Strategic plan.